is sous vide?
IDEAL FLAVOUR + TEXTURE
- Regular, reproducible colors
- perfectly controlled textures
- The idea combination of tenderness and succulence
- Amplified tastes, since nothing escapes the sour-vide pouch during cooking
- Perfectly distributed flavors
IMPROVED FOOD SAFETY + SHELF LIFE
- Bacteria cannot contaminate the products again after cooking
- Oxidation of products is blocked or slowed down
- All vegetative forms of pathogenic bacteria are destroyed
PERFECT EVERY TIME
CREA: Leading a Culinary Revolution
Since 1991, CREA (Centre de Recherche et d’Etudes pour l’Alimentation, or “Culinary Research and Education Academy”) has been the definitive source for mastering the revolutionary sous vide cooking method.
Established and led by Cuisine Solutions Chief Scientist Dr. Bruno Goussault, CREA has provided sous vide instruction to culinary stars such as Joël Robuchon, Thomas Keller and Daniel Boulud, as well as hundreds of restaurant operators and corporations around the globe.
Understand the biochemical changes that occur during cooking
Master sous vide preparation, cooking, chilling and storing of meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, fruit, vegetables, sauces and desserts.