is sous vide?
Sous vide—French for “under-vacuum”—is an innovative cooking technique in which food is vacuum sealed and slow-cooked in water at constant low temperatures until it’s perfectly cooked through.
IDEA FLAVOUR + TEXTURE
- Regular, reproducible colors
- perfectly controlled textures
- The idea combination of tenderness and succulence
- Amplified tastes, since nothing escapes the sour-vide pouch during cooking
- Perfectly distributed flavors
IMPROVED FOOD SAFETY + SHELF LIFE
- Bacteria cannot contaminate the products again after cooking
- Oxidation of products is blocked or slowed down
- All vegetative forms of pathogenic bacteria are destroyed
No additive or preservatives needed, Sous vide in the nutrients naturally found in high-quality ingredients
PERFECT EVERY TIME
The precision of the sous vide cooking method means your food is cooked perfectly every time